Anybody here ever buy any buying and selling seminars from "thequeenofauctions" on eB

vwayne1

Jan 14, 2005
Eugene Oregon
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac
Anybody here ever buy any buying and selling seminars from "thequeenofauctions" on eB

I was just wondering if anybody had purchased any buying and selling seminars from the queen of auctions on eBay. She sales seminars for selling and buying flatware, dinnerware and other things. I have many of her books including the three "the best items I've ever sold on eBay" great books that give me motivation and drive me to sell.

batcap

Jun 22, 2010
Baltimore MD
Detector(s) used
AT PRO
I just did a google search on "the best items I've ever sold on eBay", and came up with this thread in #1 position, followed by three posts for a MacBook. I don't have much confidence in people trying to sell me on how to get rich while they are asking for money. I would rather have advice from people not selling it, like the people on TreasureNet. If she is giving you motivation to get to work posting auctions on eBay then that's actually fairly valuable. I need some of that.

mugsisme

Bronze Member
Jan 25, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
My motivation is my credit card bills, and the camp tuition bill coming due next month.

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hell, someone could write a book (or learn what they need) just by gathering up all the information on this site. It's all here, you just have to look for it.

batcap

Jun 22, 2010
Baltimore MD
Detector(s) used
AT PRO
I took a good look around her site and it is professional, she gives away her ezines and you don't even have to register or anything. In her 'zines she puts links to her auctions and leaves them there even if they end up not selling. You can make a game out of reading an old 'zine and guessing if promoted objects sold or not. That shows some honesty on her part, so I wanted to throw that out there lest somebody think she's a scammer or something. She's not. I see she's listing Rodgers plated and stainless steel Oneida utensils for $10-$20 ea. and maybe that works for her. I couldn't take all the 0-bid sales and auctions. I'm not a power seller.

Dr. Syn

Feb 15, 2011
Lakeland, Florida
It could easily be just a scam. Unless you can dig into the persons background to prove they know what they are selling. Do they have a proven track record that can be verified? Or did they just now pop up on the radar screen?

Heck I could do it, there are plenty of shall we say not so well informed folks, who will jump at the chance to make a quick buck.

I can be the Guru of Goodies. For $19.95, plus shipping and handling, I'll give you the info on how to make money doing nothing.
Expect delivery in 4 weeks, enough time for me to gather up all the other not so in the know folks' money and make tracks.

And there isn't a thing you can do. I delivered as promised. I showed you how to make money by doing nothing. Did I not?

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It could easily be just a scam. Unless you can dig into the persons background to prove they know what they are selling. Do they have a proven track record that can be verified? Or did they just now pop up on the radar screen?
It doesn't take much legwork to find out about her and her past sales records. Her website- How to Sell on eBay, Selling on eBay - Queen of Auctions
Her eBay store- Dinnerware, Collectibles items in The Queen of Auctions-How to Sell on eBay Tools Tips Tricks store on eBay! . She has over 30k positive feedback and has been on eBay since 1998. I'm not advocating her books, just stating the obvious. It's not rocket science, then again neither is making a buck on eBay.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions