Need Help With Littlest Pet Shop Haul

trdhrdr007

Bronze Member
Nov 1, 2009
I had heard there was money in Littlest Pet Shop items & bought a lot of them at a sale for $20 a couple weeks back. In addition to all the pets in the pictures I got a big house looking thing & a bunch of accessories. Hoping someone could point out any of the pets that might be worth selling individually.

3299.JPG 3300.JPG 3301.JPG 3302.JPG

Beans

Bronze Member
May 31, 2008
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good looking bunch of LPS. I did that once and looked up each one on ebay. Sold three. One sold for $8. These are like beanie babies. Only certain ones are good as you pointed out. Some have numbers on them. Some have dates. Study the listing on ebay, Title has to describe the LPS. LPS collectors are picky. Hope they are in like new condition.
List of LPS figures - Littlest Pet Shop Wiki

Last edited:

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This thread cracks me up. I was going to post one earlier but decided not to. I bought probably 60 of them today for a single $1. I don't really know which ones are worth the most either you just have to look them up on eBay individually the color and the eye color. The dogs and cats are the most.

These sell for. $35-40 each

image-2583919086.jpg

Then this was the total box for $1.

image-1272394690.jpg

But since my neighbor sells them online but I gave them all to her to sort out. Then she can sell them. I just kept the three. I will take another look at your post I don't know enough really about them to be able to tell except for the dogs and the cats are the most.

OP
OP
T

trdhrdr007

Bronze Member
Nov 1, 2009
I cross posted on a facebook group & got a little more info. Made auction drafts for a mixed lot & 2 of the dogs as individual listings I'll start Sunday night. Will probably list the rest of the dogs & the cats in 2 lots. It might take a while but pretty sure I'll end up with $100+ for the pets. Will either donate the accessories or list as one big lot.

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I cross posted on a facebook group & got a little more info. Made auction drafts for a mixed lot & 2 of the dogs as individual listings I'll start Sunday night. Will probably list the rest of the dogs & the cats in 2 lots. It might take a while but pretty sure I'll end up with $100+ for the pets. Will either donate the accessories or list as one big lot.

I would probably donate the big building or the big tower whatever it is. And then auction off all of the small accessories. I gave my daughter four of the buildings. She loves them I did not want to ship them!

OP
OP
T

trdhrdr007

Bronze Member
Nov 1, 2009
That's about what I'm thinking. My biggest challenge is finding enough inventory to sell. Despite that I'm not buying anything big or hard to ship unless there is a huge profit.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread