Estate Sale "Ka-Ching" bought todays "Bling"...

billjustbill

Bronze Member
Feb 23, 2008
Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab SN/XS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Estate Sale "Ka-Ching" bought today's "Bling"...

There was a living estate sale just down the street....so close I had to go!!!

A "Company that collected State Sales Tax" had marked everything with prices that were high enough they wouldn't have to remark anything on the "Half Price Day."... But we looked anyway.

My wife picked a small butter knife....because it was cute..... after another garage sale guy customer standing in front of silverware spread out on a table with other old glassware and kitchen utensils told her that all of it was "silver plate".....

Windsor Rose Watson Sterling Flat Handle Butter Spreader S | eBay

She brought it over to me inside the low lit garage and wanted me to use my lighted pocket mag. to read the small lettering on its back. After seeing that the butter knife was Sterling, she went and paid 25-cents for it (weighs 25grms). Meanwhile, I went back to the table and found the matching pattern's hollow handle Sterling knives. The knife handles are longer than the norm, but after finding the pattern using the word "Watson" stamped on the blade, and seeing what they might bring being sold as "replacement" dinnerware, I may have to sell all these on Ebay: Paid: .25-cents each for 7 of these:
Windsor Rose Watson Sterling LG Dinner Knive S | eBay

Today, a county peach festival was going on and there were many unlisted garage sales signs to follow. More than most were in the older parts of the town and not the upscale neighborhoods. Along with another 25 grams of Sterling jewelry, we found 35.6 grams of Tiffany and Company "Bling"... The bracelet came with a Dallas mall store's receipt, the rope-handle blue-bag, and the blue cloth pouch. Paid $75 for the Bling, but she doesn't have much jewelry and with our 44th Anniversary coming in about 20 days, this was one of those times that this find is just for her....along with her Sterling butter knife...
Return to Tiffany® heart tag charm bracelet in sterling silver. | Tiffany & Co.

Bill

Last edited:

JimDon

Silver Member
May 6, 2009
NC USA
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excalibur, White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tiffany is a girls best friend. All Tiffany I find goes to my wife. She is always thrilled to get them.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread