Just turned trash picker...

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I couldn't help it! Neighbor sold his house and he's away. I saw the boxes outside and asked if I could look in them. He said take them home. Come in the garage and take the rest of the stuff as well. Well first that I brought home 10 boxes of books that was a waste of my life. I think there's a couple that might be worth 20 or $30 apiece but the rest are going to Goodwill. I got this thing it's for putting bindings on books. And then a whole box full of findings as well brand-new.

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1438912266.033128.jpg

And anti-telephone that I can't get too but it looks like it's in pretty decent condition I guess the rest of the stuff is inside of it. ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1438912327.811311.jpg

There's a couple other things that are worth a decent amount of money 50 $60 but then there's this whole box that is full of drafting tools and all kinds of stuff along with the antique crystal scotch glass holder and 10 glasses. I have to look up some of the stuff but I'm pretty sure there's some money to be made here

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1438912432.243122.jpg

bigcaddy64

Apr 20, 2013
Fullerton, CA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That GBC book binder is a fairly expensive machine, depending where you do your shopping. It might not move quick but I'm sure somebody will eventually want it. Good finds, you trash digger!

Carl995

Apr 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good find!! I've sold a few of those binding machines. Mine were mostly Ibico. Tilt it just right & you will have paper dots all over the ground!!

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good find!! I've sold a few of those binding machines. Mine were mostly Ibico. Tilt it just right & you will have paper dots all over the ground!!

Ha, haven't done that yet! Although I can see it happening right after we clean the house and mop the floor is still wet me carrying it inside and dropping them all over the place! Normally how it goes!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions