Football cards!

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So my son wants some football cards for his birthday coming up. I go down to the one sports store here in town and decide to buy him a couple packs. And then I buy myself one as well for old time sake. Growing up I was a Browns fan believe it or not and according to my dad I still lamb. This team is been a joke their players have not been the best last 20 years. I told the guy I'll buy this card pack as long as you can guarantee I don't get a Browns player in it. He said sure it's the last pack in the box there's no way you're going to get a Browns player inside that Pack of football cards. I should've bet him. Because the chances of getting a guy at the place for the Browns and up being worth anything is pretty slim! See what i mean?!!!

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1440513516.627316.jpg

Oh well in about five minutes I will be at the house where her and her husband are Steelers fans so maybe I'll give this to them since she's going to be my new accountant! Lol. Or tax person however you want to say

24k dreams

Oct 28, 2012
I'm a Browns fan and I wouldn't want that either lol. It's cool that you got a jersey card. Is it numbered on the back?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread