May 6, 2009
NC USA
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excalibur, White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hit a Friday estate sale at lunch today. There had a group of costume jewelry (mostly Chicos) hanging on trees but There was a small bag on the table which everyone must have missed. As soon as I opened it I knew it was good even for the $25 price. It is large, 5" top to bottom and quite heavy. Sterling pendant by Anna Greta Eker of Norway, one of the preeminent modernist jewelers during the 50's - 70's. I've seen listings on line up to $500 for like pieces. No EBay comps as none have sold. ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1440790968.117873.jpg ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1440790980.107028.jpg

Last edited:

artslinger

Jul 19, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very, very nice! Great score! I went to an estate sale during lunch also. Went an hour too late, somebody had already beaten me to some paintings. She left them behind to go and get money, and in the meantime I casually looked at them. They were very nice, but not retirement nice! :-) Congratulations again!

RJA

OP
OP
JimDon

JimDon

Silver Member
May 6, 2009
NC USA
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excalibur, White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Scandinavian pieces are one of my favorite things to find. So many are popular with collector. I found piece of Anna G Eker's only once if I recall. I think it was a ring? I do remember it sold for more then ts price I paid. Great score!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions