My Garage Sale Jewelry Finds - Part 2

maxiebaby0914

Aug 22, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This past Friday I went to a garage sale that had jewelry. I wasn't able to get to it until noon so I really wasn't excepting to find anything good. I figured it was picked over but I took a ride over being it was only a few mins away and I was curious. When I got there the lady holding the sale was untangling all of these necklaces and hanging them on a clothes rack. She told me that they were in a box and as a result of everyone rummaging through them, they all became tangled. There were so many necklaces that she was hanging on the rack, I had to control my excitement. I took my time looking through them since I didn't have any competition being that it was later in the day. I was able to find all of these sterling celtic necklaces. $1.00 each. Three of celtic necklaces were so tangled up with some other costume necklaces and the lady was getting frustrated so she said I could have the tangled clump for $1.00. So in all, I only spent a few bucks on the necklaces.
At another garage sale, I also picked up a pretty sterling onyx and mop ring - made in Thailand with a "K" stamped inside of ring. Paid $3

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 134
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 125
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 132
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 142
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 135
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 141
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 133
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 141

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice fines on the Celtic pieces. I don't think I've ever noticed Celtic jewelry but these last couple months I have been finding it a lot. Picked up some last week at some yard sales and the week before that. Our thrift store seem to of gotten the whole order of it in as well as they have a lot of pieces of it also. Looks like you will do well with your finds for a dollar there! Congratulation!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions