Watch addiction continues...

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This weekend I went to a house and I asked if she had any watches that she didn't wear anymore. She said her husband had a couple and she brought them out. Paid $100 dollars for the two of these.. The Elgin is excellent, 10k rgp. The Hamilton does work. Looks a little rough as the Crystal is cracked and scratched but it's 14 K with three diamonds in it. There's also a light monogram on the back as well. I'm going to have it cleaned up before I sell it. If I sell it!!!

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1442543087.998706.jpg ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1442543112.183150.jpg ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1442543137.812310.jpg

With the 2 watches I have this box too... Yes it is only a box, however I also have an appointment to go back and look for the watch that belongs in the box, I can't wait!!

(Room is too messy, can't find the box) but it is an old omega watch box!

Drmad7

Apr 26, 2014
Midwest
Primary Interest:
Other
I have been doing well with watches lately! Vintage Hamiltons and Longines have been ending up in my local thrift stores. I will remember to ask about old watches at the garage sales I go to from this day forward!

JimDon

Silver Member
May 6, 2009
NC USA
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excalibur, White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a fever and the only prescription is more watches! I just never pay up. I try to get them for $10 or less. I have left quite a few. Yours though are in much better shape than the ones I left behind. You did good!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread