Liquid Silver Necklace ID help

trdhrdr007

Bronze Member
Nov 1, 2009
Got to hit an estate sale yesterday & bought several liquid silver necklaces. A few of them were hallmarked with what looks like a sunrise (half a circle with rays). Sorry no picture of those yet. I took a few pics for listings I plan to work on tomorrow. One of those was the necklace in these pics. Can anyone help with ID on this one or know anything about the "sunrise" hallmark?

4425.JPG 4427.JPG

OP
OP
T

trdhrdr007

Bronze Member
Nov 1, 2009
Think I might have stumbled across the maker. Going by my picture it looks like it's Carolyn Pollack. Watching the game & computing so I'm not going downstairs to verify.

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Think I might have stumbled across the maker. Going by my picture it looks like it's Carolyn Pollack. Watching the game & computing so I'm not going downstairs to verify.
Let me know because I picked up an identical necklace a few weeks ago but could not find the exact "sunrise" mark. I found some close examples but nothing exact. Mine is marked on the little cone shaped pieces, but I do not recall the clasp having an actual makers mark. I'll have to go check now, lol.

OP
OP
T

trdhrdr007

Bronze Member
Nov 1, 2009
Let me know because I picked up an identical necklace a few weeks ago but could not find the exact "sunrise" mark. I found some close examples but nothing exact. Mine is marked on the little cone shaped pieces, but I do not recall the clasp having an actual makers mark. I'll have to go check now, lol.

Guess I wasn't clear. The mark on the one pictured is for Carolyn Pollack. I've got no idea who made the ones I have with the "sunrise" mark. I've seen several solds on eBay with that mark but none with the maker.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread