Nice Score at Estate Sale

LaDigger

Mar 4, 2013
Spearsville La
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I went to a estate sale where they were trying to get all contents gone where they could close the deal on the sale of the house. The prices were as cheap as I ever seen at an estate sale. I was not prepared cash wise to buy nearly what I should have. Just is just a few items I did buy. The best score is the Royal Albert set which I paid $2 for, the lady buxton box with contents was also $2. I paid $5 for the tune tote that is full of records all from the early 50's. I bought several pieces of mikasa crystal and loads of other stuff! Does anyone Know the pattern and how I should list the dessert piece of crystal shown. I have 8 of these that I paid 10 cents each for. I believe it is mikasa but not sure of pattern or what to call these. Thanks for all the help! 1a13.jpg 1a16.jpg 1a14.jpg 1a21.jpg 1a15.jpg 1a4.jpg 1a3.jpg 1a12.jpg

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I sold that exact set of Royal Albert spoon set and got over $100 a couple years ago. It looks like they are getting even more nowadays. old country roses spoons | eBay

Nice score for $2! I still have an entire set of the dishes with the old logos. As far as the dessert cups go, unsure of the pattern name but I'd call them a footed sherbert. If you think they are Mikasa you can search here, but there are hundreds of patterns to look through on Mikasa alone- Mikasa Crystal at Replacements, Ltd.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions