Feb 23, 2008
Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab SN/XS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sold last night for $999.00.. Huge score for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is a great thing!! Makes you grin from ear to ear.

I'd like to pick-your-brain about what you had to do to get it sold.... What did you do to get a buyer to stop and look at it. Wording? What is a buyer looking for when buying something like this? What did you clean, align, check on, or inspect to know a buyer is going to be happy with it?

Thanks for sharing,
Bill

OP
OP
B

buzzhead

Sep 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is a great thing!! Makes you grin from ear to ear.

I'd like to pick-your-brain about what you had to do to get it sold.... What did you do to get a buyer to stop and look at it. Wording? What is a buyer looking for when buying something like this? What did you clean, align, check on, or inspect to know a buyer is going to be happy with it?

Thanks for sharing,
Bill

1st time listed I listed at $1000 plus shipping.. Had 36 watchers. No bites. Second time listed I listed at $999.00 starting bid and had 17 watchers in a 3 day auction. Had a few questions about the cartridge in it.. I had to ask them what it was to figure it out lol. I tested the turntable and turned it on to ensure steady play speed and arm lift at the end of the record. Everything powered up and worked and it sold itself. Cost me $86 to ship and $100 to sell.. So I flipped $40 for $700 clear. I still have 40-60 records that I paid $5 for from the guy I bought the record player off of... Going to ask $7-10 each at flea market for those..

OP
OP
B

buzzhead

Sep 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's everywhere.... On top the dresser, on the end stand by bed, in the dresser drawers, on tv stand, on table, on end stand in living room, in car, and last but not least in the safe.

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's everywhere.... On top the dresser, on the end stand by bed, in the dresser drawers, on tv stand, on table, on end stand in living room, in car, and last but not least in the safe.

Sounds like your coin collection is like my sons Lego collection!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions