Mix it up.

dejapooh

Bronze Member
Nov 14, 2012
Thousand Oaks, CA
Primary Interest:
Other
I had a WEEKEND! Saturday had the typical finds, Topping the list was a Kitchen Aid delux Mixer (the lifting bowl kind). Paid $60, easily $200+. I also got a sealed fire place thing. I need to do more research, I saw while at the sale that everything this company makes is $200 new. Once home, I see this is a $500 model of whatever it is. I need to do more research and I'll post an update. I bought several Sony CD, Tuners, Tape Players, and Boom Boxes (nothing over $2). Sold the tape player for $29.99, so that paid for all of that stuff. Saturday was the High School Parking Lot Garage Sale. All of the teams and clubs can hold a fund raising garage sale. If there is space left over, they rent it out to people who want to sell their stuff. I didn't buy much, only 4 items. Another Kitchen Aid Delux Mixer (raising bowl again) for $15 (missing the plastic cover, but still), a Kincade Christmas Print $20 (I hate his work, but the cheapest online is $700+) and 2 disney Musical Snow Globes, new in box.

disney.jpg kincade.jpg

Tallone

Sep 4, 2013
In a gloomy castle on a lonely hill
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice score on the KitchenAid mixers. I have purchased a few of these in the last couple of years and sold them on Craigslist for $150 - $200 (depending on attachments). I like CL for stuff like this because they sell fast, no fees, and no packing and shipping.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread