Discussion: What do you like to do with your finds besides selling them.

bigcaddy64

Apr 20, 2013
Fullerton, CA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I/we have replaced almost all of the cheap store bought wall hanging with some attractive looking quality items. For example; signed Neiman Prints, Original Currier and Ives Prints, and nice actual (real) oil and water base paintings. Much nicer for sure, plus they may appreciate. The Walmart type stuff has no chance of any appreciation potential. Also, we have added Oriental rugs and beautiful pottery/glass items scattered as show pieces around the house.

Ive done the same upgrades as well as some in the garage. The toolbox is full of truck brand tools, the kitchen is loaded with Le Cruset, All Clad and French copper pans and the walls/shelves have unique art/objects throughout.

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I gave a record to a tnet member once, now that I think about. Another member got some treasure mags from me once. Some of last years finds were given as gifts this past Christmas. I buy tools if I see something I need. The wife buys household goods all the time. I have many things displayed around the house but I wouldn't refrain from selling any of it. The good thing about "finds" is that they have no emotional attachment so, easy in, easy out.

Ditto.

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ehhhh ok... except some of these obver here....
And that one....
OH and that one...
Ehhhh and that one... nope cant get rid of that one...
I am using this one...
And nothing in that entire room.

:P

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread