cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last Saturday I decided to do some yardsales, fist time in a while. I made my route and one of the addresses was 810 N Tustin St, Orange, CA.
Now I know I should not be giving out an address here but most of you all will know the owners of this hole in the wall in an old strip mall. I got there at 10:45 AM and a sign in the window said AUCTION 11 AM. I had been here a few times in the past and knew who owned the store but wondered what was going to be auctioned, so i left and hit a local yard sale and came back.

I did bid on one thing, three huge boxes of vintage model air planes. (and yes I was on camera) but the price got out of my comfort range and kept going up. See all my discrete photos below. But, basically the entire store belonging to Brandi & Jarod needed to be cleared out and out of business. "there are going in another direction" according to Dan the auctioneer.

and then for something completely different. The last two photos are of my niece in Hollywood last night on the "red carpet" she is in "that business" I know it's not garage sale related but had to show her off. (guess how old and how many kids?)

Attachments

• AUCTION-1.jpg
    AUCTION-1.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 147
  • AUCTION-2.jpg
    AUCTION-2.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 156
  • AUCTION-3.jpg
    AUCTION-3.jpg
    262.5 KB · Views: 154
  • AUCTION-4.jpg
    AUCTION-4.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 154
  • AUCTION-5.jpg
    AUCTION-5.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 154
  • AUCTION-6.jpg
    AUCTION-6.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 154
  • AUCTION-7.jpg
    AUCTION-7.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 154
  • AUCTION-8.jpg
    AUCTION-8.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 156
  • brenda1.jpg
    brenda1.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 186
  • brenda 2.jpg
    brenda 2.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 204

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wonder what "direction" they are heading? Do they still have 2 locations or just this 1?

PS- Although she looks good for her age, the niece is 48 and has 4 kids. You asked.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread