Camillus B.S.A Lok Back knife

cheech

May 6, 2012
FL
Detector(s) used
white's BeachHunter 300/DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I picked this knife up the other day at a sale been trying to find a price to list it but can't find one exactly like it so I figured get the experts on here opinion if y'all don't mind what kind of price should I put on it thank you
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1457558978.536665.jpg ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1457558992.275506.jpg

biggmike

May 27, 2010
Florida
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CZ7A Pro / CZ21 / F75 LTD
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would probably price the Boy Scouts knife at $99.99 and the Swiss Army knife at $49.99 and that's a little on the high end. If they don't sell maybe knock 10% off that price until they do. Nice buys.

gunsil

Silver Member
Dec 27, 2012
lower hudson valley, N.Y.
Detector(s) used
safari, ATPro, infinium, old Garrett BFO, Excal, Nox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That book quoted is known to have higher values than are usually found in real life. I think biggmike is closer at 99 on a good day, they aren't really that sought after. The swiss army will not make 50 bucks, many many on ebay, check and see what your model usually does under "sold listings". Don't know what you call older, but it isn't old enough to be called "vintage". You would be better off asking about these knives on the "All About Pocket Knives" forum, more knife experts there than here. I deal in antique knives but am not expert on newer knives like yours.

OP
OP
C

cheech

May 6, 2012
FL
Detector(s) used
white's BeachHunter 300/DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Boy Scout knife has already sold for 125 and still out for delivery the other one is still up on the listing at 49.99 i'll see what happens with the Swiss Army one thanks for all the input

Shane_Magnet

Greenie
Apr 4, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey man these knives are beautiful. You definitely have a keen eye! Keep up the awesome work :)

Jayers

Jun 28, 2014
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Just starting out with a BH
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The swiss Army is a somewhat common knife, I bought the same knife used for about $25 on ebay about a year ago for day to day usage. Being unused and in original box will help but I think you have it pretty high, but I could be wrong. I find that the little Swiss Army Knives (or SAKs), called the Classic, with the blade, file and scissors go for $10 all day. I find them occasionally at a thrift for $1 apiece and get them every time I find one.

The real find for the SAKs are the ones with the aluminum scales, called I believe Alox. If you find those, those are prized. Pay premium for them, you'll make money.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread