Need Help with Bracelet Style

trdhrdr007

Bronze Member
Nov 1, 2009
I need some help with what to call a bracelet. I've got no idea what style it is, haven't found a similar one on eBay, & google image search didn't show me any love. Hoping someone here can help me out.

7550.JPG 7551.JPG 7552.JPG

MRBeyer

Apr 25, 2007
Moses Lake, WA
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster and MXT, sluice
Possibly tribal or middle eastern cultural influence. Is it coin silver or better?

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was gonna say, omg, THAT'S a bracelet, all right! :o :laughing7:
Looks like something a belly dancer would wear, to make a bunch of noise. :laughing7:
Any markings at all, on it? Is the latch referred to as a toggle hook latch thingy..... or slave bracelet,
that's the (search) word, I think :icon_scratch:
Maybe others will chime in with brain sparks.

mugsisme

Bronze Member
Jan 25, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
I just tried to describe this exact look to a friend. She makes jewelry, and I want this style. I called it a dangle bracelet. See if that works for you

Metro Retro

Apr 8, 2013
New York
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great bracelet! I often refer to this style as a fringe bracelet or articulated fringe bracelet. It has a novelty type bead so perhaps you can describe these as rectangular drop beads if you wanted to include additional detail -- along with the toggle clasp. Is it Sterling? It's a nice find.

OP
OP
T

trdhrdr007

Bronze Member
Nov 1, 2009
It's marked 925. Haven't bothered to test it as it has the look & feel of sterling. Weighs a hefty 70 grams. I was thinking dangle bracelet. Will probably go with that & fringe bracelet in the title when I list. May squeeze in rectangular drop beads if I can. Better to have too many keywords rather than too few.

mugsisme

Bronze Member
Jan 25, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
It's really unique. If you can fit it in, rare, and OOAK ...one of a kind

Jayers

Jun 28, 2014
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Just starting out with a BH
Primary Interest: