I love printers

dejapooh

Bronze Member
Nov 14, 2012
Thousand Oaks, CA
Primary Interest:
Other
I find new printers fairly regularly (maybe 3 or 4 a year... regularly, but not frequently). I love them. I bought one about 3 weeks ago for $6, sold it today for $255. That price was a steep discount. The next least expensive one on Amazon was $289.99. I said that, "While this printer is new and in a sealed box, it was sitting in a closet since 2011. The ink is probably out of date. Deep discount is to allow you to buy fresh ink.

You know, I'm pretty happy without the extra $35 I could have made. I still have 2 or 3 new printers. Funny thing, new Fax Machines do not move very well...

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A fax machine.. Been a long time since I've used one of those. Now my smart phone dose the job, with the picture quality it takes to send images of documents. I had a fax machine here at home back in the 90s and I'd get so many spam faxes it be out of paper when I got home from the road, so I went and bought an older thermal paper fax to cut down on the waisted ink and paper those spammers were costing me, plus the thermal paper roll didn't allow a page to be cut short over the plan paper fax unit.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions