opening day

captain flintlock

Jul 21, 2015
Detector(s) used
Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good luck to you!! We have several sales to hit tomorrow here in Ct. Let the games begin!! ☠

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Been to maybe 3 sales all year. I'd planned on hitting a few sales the last several weekends, especially after seeing a local member's finds on here. Every Saturday morning when I woke up I just said the heck with it, I just didn't feel like going anywhere. I'm planning on going again tomorrow, we'll see what happens in the morning, lol. It's supposed to rain so I'm zeroing in on an estate sale or two.

Good Luck!

Last edited:

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Been to maybe 3 sales all year. I'd planned on hitting a few sales the last several weekends, especially after seeing a local member's finds on here. Every Saturday morning when I woke up I just said the heck with it, I just didn't feel like going anywhere. I'm planning on going again tomorrow, we'll see what happens in the morning, lol. It's supposed to rain so I'm zeroing in on an estate sale or two.

Good Luck!

Do you want to give me your phone number? I'll call you at 6:30 make sure you're up...

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Opening day for yard sale season 2016 is tomorrow, at least here in NJ where spring is showing up pretty late this year.

Hitting a town-wide sale with a friend in the morning.

Wish me luck!

Good luck to you. If you're like me you won't sleep tonight though. Some of the good ones I'll go on like three hours asleep full of adrenaline. Come home and give my wife $50 and say take the kids out somewhere I need to take a nap! Happy hunting tomorrow!!

2Minnesota

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2008
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tiger Shark, Whites 5900/Di Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good luck Jerseyben & diggummup!

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Do you want to give me your phone number? I'll call you at 6:30 make sure you're up...
LOL, I have no problems waking early, 5:30 is about normal for me. I just don't see anything that sounds worth going to as far as the estate sales go. Still may hit a few local garage sales in a bit.

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's good. I didn't wake up till seven anyways. But somebody had a phone number and a picture of a pocket watch so I'm sitting in front of her house as I made an appointment with her 2 hours before the sale opens up at 8. so I'm a little excited.

OP
OP
jerseyben

jerseyben

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2010
NJ Pine Barrens
Detector(s) used
T2 SE
Primary Interest:
Other
Scored: Jewelry, masonic sword, antique school desk, records including a few rare ones, vintage awesome record crate, polaroid cameras, super soaker water pistols, turntable, antique juicer (decorative), NES with 5 semi rare games. Spent about $50 for the day. Had a great time! It is on!

AwakenYouthful

Aug 31, 2014
Pennsylvania
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
which nes games did you find?

i just listed a bunch of polaroids i had laying around. Each time i list a bunch i move the prices up a little higher because they always sell so fast..except this time. Seems the market is changing. $35-$40 free shipping may be too much for a semi quick sale now.

JimDon

Silver Member
May 6, 2009
NC USA
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excalibur, White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Woohoo!!! Good luck

Jayers

Jun 28, 2014
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Just starting out with a BH
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
which nes games did you find?

i just listed a bunch of polaroids i had laying around. Each time i list a bunch i move the prices up a little higher because they always sell so fast..except this time. Seems the market is changing. $35-$40 free shipping may be too much for a semi quick sale now.

I find that it depends upon the exact model, but yes, that's pretty high of a BIN for a quick sale these days.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions