Bronze Member
May 31, 2008
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
good speakers. i still have 901 2s

I took a chance on these. Seems there was no way of hooking them up at the g sale to test them. I think they just did not want to. Anyway I looked around the garage and other stuff they were selling. Everything looked taken care of and garage nice a clean. So based on that I bought them. Well they sound great. Now just have to buy everything else to go with them.

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There was a set last weekend for $50. I didn't bother with them though. I didn't want to have to ship them I have a lot of stuff as is.

Although recently I bought some ceiling speakers and did really well on them. Then maybe five years ago I bought a 321 Bose system. Ended up selling them a couple years after I bought them for more than what I paid. Those things are really good at keeping their value!! Nice find!

thebirdflu

Aug 29, 2013
Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Ace 250, Garrett Pro Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I started the thread on vintage stereo equipment. Those look like some great sounding speakers. Thanks for posting this.

I wasn't able to find any for the stereo I picked up a couple of weeks ago. I decided to list it on eBay. The amp and the tape deck had some issues and I don't know how to fix them. Hopefully they'll find a good home and be repaired.

OP
OP
Beans

Beans

Bronze Member
May 31, 2008
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There was a set last weekend for $50. I didn't bother with them though. I didn't want to have to ship them I have a lot of stuff as is.

Although recently I bought some ceiling speakers and did really well on them. Then maybe five years ago I bought a 321 Bose system. Ended up selling them a couple years after I bought them for more than what I paid. Those things are really good at keeping their value!! Nice find!

Sometimes I find stuff that I will keep. These will work just fine. Unless I find some 901s.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions