Overlooked Brimfield gold!

SCpicker

Jan 8, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had never been to the Brimfield, Massachusetts antique show until Saturday. All I can say is wow! The amount of antiques, gold, silver and other treasures was unbelievable. I thought pretty much everything was priced accordingly or high. I spent most of my time wandering around drooling. Later in the day I dug through a few boxes of junk costume jewelry and pulled this gold(all 14k) and some silver for $5. Crazy that it was still there at 2:00 in the afternoon. I'll include a few pics of jewelry that I was drooling over!

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    439.5 KB · Views: 150
  • image.png
    image.png
    405.4 KB · Views: 153
  • image.png
    image.png
    425.9 KB · Views: 154
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    101.9 KB · Views: 152
  • image.png
    image.png
    325.7 KB · Views: 151
Last edited:

BARKER

Bronze Member
Nov 1, 2011
BOSTON
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Garrett GMH, Toltec 100, Whites PI 3000, Fisher 75, Whites Silver Eagle 2, Whites Beachcomber, and several others from 1968 to Present
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi; Sweet haul. Way to go. Make sure to pop out the stones. They are worth money also ok. PEACE:RONB

OP
OP
S

SCpicker

Jan 8, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Make sure to pop out the stones. They are worth money also ok. PEACE:RONB

I can't pop those stones out! These earrings are way too nice to scrap. The diamond earrings have clean and sparkly diamonds. They are easily worth 3x scrap. The synthetic ruby earrings are pretty and in great shape.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    396.2 KB · Views: 140

JimDon

Silver Member
May 6, 2009
NC USA
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excalibur, White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Definitely worth more than scrap. To get pairs is awesome. I hope to get up there one day.

captain flintlock

Jul 21, 2015
Detector(s) used
Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had never been to the Brimfield, Massachusetts antique show until Saturday. All I can say is wow! The amount of antiques, gold, silver and other treasures was unbelievable. I thought pretty much everything was priced accordingly or high. I spent most of my time wandering around drooling. Later in the day I dug through a few boxes of junk costume jewelry and pulled this gold(all 14k) and some silver for $5. Crazy that it was still there at 2:00 in the afternoon. I'll include a few pics of jewelry that I was drooling over!

I love Brimfield!! I was there on Thursday and Saturday. Great finds!! It's amazing the stuff you can find while poking around in bags and boxes! And with the amount of dealers there as well! The next shows are July and September. Some if the booths are like walking into a museum. It would be cool to see if some forum members were there for a little meet and greet or something and put some faces with names. I'll post some of my finds later. Again, well done!! ☠

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions