Aug 21, 2010
Birmingham, AL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Excalibur II, Teknetics G2+
Primary Interest:
Other
More of today's estate sale finds!

Hello all,

Found these 4 sterling silver enameled spoons hallmarked "David Andersen Norway Sterling". Went to an estate sale here in Dallas where the average home value is way on up there. The wife bought some furniture and I grabbed a couple of things, we didn't have much to spend, I got all four spoons for $20 and then the neat golf head cover from the 2013 AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am for $2. IMAG4608.jpg IMAG4609.jpg IMAG4610.jpg IMAG4611.jpg IMAG4612.jpg IMAG4613.jpg

jochart

Jul 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
great buy on the spoons, the enamel looks awesome

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Heck with the spoons, you killed it with the golf stuff. I'd stick the head cover om my driver, then lie my head off about playing there. Of course, only lie on the course, where it is expected...

OP
OP
kleinerschmitter

kleinerschmitter

Aug 21, 2010
Birmingham, AL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Excalibur II, Teknetics G2+
Primary Interest:
Other
Heck with the spoons, you killed it with the golf stuff. I'd stick the head cover om my driver, then lie my head off about playing there. Of course, only lie on the course, where it is expected...

Anyone with half a golf mind would just have to look at my swing to see through the lie, haha. Yeah, the spoons are in great shape, no scratches and no enamel chipping, I doubt if they were ever even used, I just shined them up because they were a little tarnished and can't believe the condition they're in. I'm not sure what to do with them because while they look good, with me and my wife moving, Lord knows anything I put money into right now I should turn over for profit. The wife agrees that they're neat.

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds. David Andersen stuff always gets a premium price. They usually come in a boxed set of 6 though. I don't know a thing about golf or golfing but at $2 I would have bought that tournament participation piece myself.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread