Oddjob

Silver Member
Aug 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
RD1000, GSSI Profiler EMP-400. GPZ 14 & 19
Primary Interest:
Other
“And I had even had the idea that maybe her mom was in there.”

First a 30 dollar deal like this does not seem right, so who would not look in it. But she had the idea that her mother was in there; that would be enough for me to take her in an question the heck out of her. Seriously; My job exposes me to some sights that I wish to unsee, however never once have I just thought maybe someone is in freezer. I have found giant coolers washed up on beaches and never thought maybe there is a body, no I think maybe there is a beer or soda, not a body. And if that is not enough experience, well I was born and raised in South Texas; I mean seriously we do some screwed up stuff, and if we think twice about it then the second thought is normally something along the lines of Good Job Man, Great Idea.

But thought there was her mom in the freezer. How do you even explain that statement without at least falling suspect.

OP
OP
DeepseekerADS

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Moral of the story, if you're buying large used appliances, always open the doors first :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread