Single best day of finds ever...

dejapooh

Bronze Member
Nov 14, 2012
Thousand Oaks, CA
Primary Interest:
Other
I started with a nice, new telescope. In box. I paid $15 for it and it sold last night for $170 (and a great bargain at that).
5 Wii games (all mario based), $5
10 multi colored toner cartridges for a Brother Printer and an Oki Printer. worth $40 to $80 each. Plus new drums (worth $400), and a new belt drive system ($100) for $50... including the Brother printer ($175 tested used on Ebay). I didn't take the Oki Printer because I didn't have room in my car for it.

a bunch of books (as usual), 15 books for $10. Worth $200 or so

a Brand new 3m 9100 series welding helmet with everything. The helmet itself is $300, the mask, inserts, interior shields, exterior shields, protective insert, leather helmet skirt, breathing hose, and so on. All new in sealed bags. Easily a $700 set up (new in store). I paid $75. I am guessing, based on previous sales prices on Ebay, an easy $500 sale, very easily could be more...

Lots more... It was just one of those days where EVERYTHING was a hit. Auctions start tonight!

OP
OP
D

dejapooh

Bronze Member
Nov 14, 2012
Thousand Oaks, CA
Primary Interest:
Other
I forgot a 5 piece cutco knife set for $5. One of the pieces is chipped, I'll put together another set to send in and they will replace it for shipping.

GibH

Silver Member
May 17, 2009
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Surf PI Pro/MXT/Quattro/Sovereign XS2 Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You had a productive day.

silverdollarbill

Aug 27, 2012
Dirty Jerz
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Outlaw
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great day. You buy a lot of things that I don't usually look at. I need to expand my horizons!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread