diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
First off I Never wrote the you're an ahole so let's give that "infer" a rest.I wrote a phrase from a movie.. The Dead Pool, 1988.We all have plenty of opinions.
I don't know you from Adam (another phrase) so you can understand where I'm coming from.I have no reason to trust you as you do I, hence a reliable link or 2 will convey the info one's seeking.
No worries. I'm over it and you. Your attitude sucks as much as your replies do. Have a nice day pal.

OP
OP
cfdfire

cfdfire

Feb 26, 2012
Jamestown
Detector(s) used
Fisher 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Potato, potahto. Repro would mean there had to be an original. Fake and Fantasy are synonyms. Yours is not a Crouse-Hinds, like the one shown in the article mentioned, it has no value anywhere near $50-100 mentioned unless you find a real sucker. They are still being made as far as I can ascertain, they are still readily available at flea markets by the dozens. Believe what you wish and gripe all you want, nobody here really cares to listen to a whiner.

Well I described it with the few facts I learned and posted it on Ebay.It sold and I did ok.
I did get a professional appraisal from Heritage Auctions, one of the largest in collectibles. They priced it in the 200 dollar range.
Looking forward to your "opinion" on my next post sir

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2013
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
eBay Italy?
What, did a Joe DiMaggio fan buy it?

OP
OP
cfdfire

cfdfire

Feb 26, 2012
Jamestown
Detector(s) used
Fisher 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No worries. I'm over it and you. Your attitude sucks as much as your replies do. Have a nice day pal.

My attitudes fine, your people skills suck.
I tend to just scroll by if I have nothing informative and nice to write, you should try it.

OP
OP
cfdfire

cfdfire

Feb 26, 2012
Jamestown
Detector(s) used
Fisher 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
eBay Italy?
What, did a Joe DiMaggio fan buy it?

My mothers friend has a thing for Dom :), not Joe.Ebay right here..
She use to travel with the legendary ladies of baseball and got to meet both, lucky woman

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread