May 6, 2009
NC USA
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excalibur, White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went to an Estate sale on Sunday and the kitchen counter had everything two dollars. I picked up these two large butcher knives. One is a Sabatier and the other is Ern. I got a lot of activity on them already on eBay and should turn a nice profit. ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1467086395.972955.jpg ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1467086413.999712.jpg ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1467086430.289633.jpg

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey! It's Chef Boyardee on your knife

OP
OP
JimDon

JimDon

Silver Member
May 6, 2009
NC USA
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Ern sold for 167.50 and the Sabarier went for 123.50. Wow!

Baltimore

Feb 18, 2013
Maryland/Vermont
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice return! Definitely adding those to my bolo list. Did you know these were good brands before you bought them or were you going off of a gut feeling?

OP
OP
JimDon

JimDon

Silver Member
May 6, 2009
NC USA
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice return! Definitely adding those to my bolo list. Did you know these were good brands before you bought them or were you going off of a gut feeling?

I work for a food service company so I am well aware of the value of chefs knives. I
knew the Sabatier was a good one. The other was a hunch. The other thing that stood out where their large size.

captain flintlock

Jul 21, 2015
Detector(s) used
Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I work for a food service company so I am well aware of the value of chefs knives. I
knew the Sabatier was a good one. The other was a hunch. The other thing that stood out where their large size.

Great finds! I was a former chef at one time and also know the Sabatier can be a high end knife. Well done! (Your finds. Not my steak. I prefer my steak very rare!). [emoji38]

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread