Universal Geneve Pollerouter watch.

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My new addictions have been watches lately. I got this one today. I have $100 in it. And I do like it however it looks like there is water damage to the face of it or moisture damage. I haven't been able to take it to my watch guy yet because kids sports stuff all weekend so I won't be able to do that yet but I was wondering do you think is it worth trying to fix it or just selling it and moving on? Here are some pictures. It is working. Just the face is not too pretty.

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1468620992.651532.jpg
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1468621019.833186.jpg

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Worth what you paid. It is a desirable maker imo. Last I paid on a redial job was $50.00 . It was a long time ago and I think the place was called Kirk Redial or something like that. Lately though I've been hearing a redial on a vintage watch is a detriment and an original dial is more desirable no matter condition. Last I paid on a complete clean & oil was $90.00 on an automatic wind. I feel this watch all up to a freshly serviced one could maybe be worth $400.00 ??? Get rid of the band. Those kind dig into the inside of the lugs.

JimDon

Silver Member
May 6, 2009
NC USA
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excalibur, White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Keep the dial as is. It's called patina! In this case I would sell as is.

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Where is the SWISS at the base of the face? Are you sure it's real? Just wondering...

OP
OP
B

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some of them have Swiss underneath the bezel that's around where the numbers are. I will have a check this week. I have a feeling that's where Swiss is on this one also

Spartcom5

Feb 2, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yea I found similar ones online and Swiss is really hard to see and to be honest I don't see it at all on any of them so I'm starting to wonder if it's even there on this specific model lol? I feel since you got $100 in on it and it's in this condition if you plan on wearing it you could get it fixed up for 75-125 or so.... If you don't want to wear it sell it as is!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread