Captains nightmare!!

captain flintlock

Jul 21, 2015
Detector(s) used
Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went to Brimfield this past Thursday and scored some nice coin silver for my collection. Another butter knife and some tongs which are a first for me. The large serving spoon on the left is British sterling made in London circa 1799. Paid $142 total for all of them. But an interesting find came from a yard sale this morning. An unopened Freddy Krueger glove that is autographed by Heather Langenkamp!! She played the role of " Nancy " in the Nightmare On Elm Street films. Paid $10.00!!! I have a few horror related signed items that I've acquired over the years and I'll add this to my small collection. Now I hope I can sleep at night!!

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1468806965.094330.jpg ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1468806983.969531.jpg

JimDon

Silver Member
May 6, 2009
NC USA
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excalibur, White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's a nice old one. I wish I had better luck selling coin silver stuff but it just doesn't seem to sell other than scrap value and even then I have a few takers.

OP
OP
captain flintlock

captain flintlock

Jul 21, 2015
Detector(s) used
Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's a nice old one. I wish I had better luck selling coin silver stuff but it just doesn't seem to sell other than scrap value and even then I have a few takers.

I have so many pieces in my collection that I'm now just trying to concentrate on nicer different items such as knives, forks, tongs and older spoons. Also working on specific local makers. Plus I'll continue to pick up anything that's on the cheap and someone doesn't know what they have.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread