Weekend Finds - The Variety Pack

Junk_Puppet

Jul 23, 2014
Upstate New York
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Friday's score: Old School GT BMX bike. Vintage yellow fireman's helmet. BRAND NEW Taylor made golf clubs, R5xl irons, R7 driver, 16 degree rescue metal and Odyssey putter in BRAND new Taylor Made bag. Gorgeous Hubley School bus from the 50's and a Topper tow truck from the 50's. The guy selling the clubs must have been nuts. He wanted $100 for everything, I flashed a $50 and he accepted. They are on Craigslist as we speak for $350 and should go today. The bike, firemans helmet and hubley bus/wrecker came to $32

Saturday I purchased two items, amazing ones: Two Vision skateboards from the 80's. Five bucks each. They will bring many hundreds of dollars! It's been a fun summer. The pile has shut off a hallway in my house. Time to get listing

kingskid1611

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2015
Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a whole room that is getting crammed with stuff. I just haven't had the time to deal with it all. Just money sitting around waiting on me...... Congrats on the finds

captain flintlock

Jul 21, 2015
Detector(s) used
Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's quite a haul!! It seems like the value of any single item you bought will pay for the whole lot!! Great job!

OP
OP
J

Junk_Puppet

Jul 23, 2014
Upstate New York
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Captain. The profit margin will be pretty wide. The skateboards surprised me a little. I see VERY FEW California based old school board here on the east coast. I can't remember the last time I even saw one before Saturday. I have sold maybe 20 of thwem over the years, mostly in the early 2000's

kcm

Gold Member
Feb 29, 2016
NW Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Other
Don't suppose you have pics? ...You know what they say - a little eye candy goes a long way! :occasion14:

OP
OP
J

Junk_Puppet

Jul 23, 2014
Upstate New York
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I will put some up later! The Hubley bus can be seen doing an ebay search :) The other stuff is still piled up lol

OP
OP
J

Junk_Puppet

Jul 23, 2014
Upstate New York
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
00P0P_cXpnKXhBEqS_600x450.jpg 00N0N_ibD6De6iqQr_600x450.jpg 00f0f_c2Js7w36HbL_600x450.jpg

kcm

Gold Member
Feb 29, 2016
NW Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Other
Cool!! :thumbsup: I'm not into golfing, but those sure do look like nice clubs.

My Dad had a new set of clubs when he passed away. Ended up giving them to his lifelong best friend. He said he built the clubs for Dad, and maybe he did. But I figured a lifetime of friendship was worthy of a set of clubs.

Beans

Bronze Member
May 31, 2008
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great looking stuff. As for the stuff in the hallway being inventory, that what I tell myself to.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread