Picked up a few patches, any ideas?

leadnbrass

Apr 2, 2005
Shenandoah Valley VA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
20160906_131857_zps5zsiws4z.jpg

Picked these up a few months ago. I posted on another forum that is not related but had no leads.

Any ideas what the represent?

Thanks

Coach Stack

Apr 5, 2016
Colorado Springs, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
AT Pro Pointer
Kelllyco Vulcan 360
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You might see if it is from the "Ascension Academy" ,in Alexandria VA, not sure what year it closed it is now "St. Stephen's and St Agnes School" here is a picture of their school crest that was on a diploma.

AA.png

The motto "TIMOR DOMINI PRINCIPIUM SAPIENTIAE" translates to "Fear of our Lord is the beginning of knowledge".
I'm pretty sure the symbols on the patch are mostly Catholic related and my refer to the Papal seat of power. The "AA" I believe stand for the schools name.

Last edited:
OP
OP
L

leadnbrass

Apr 2, 2005
Shenandoah Valley VA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You might see if it is from the "Ascension Academy" ,in Alexandria VA, not sure what year it closed it is now "St. Stephen's and St Agnes School" here is a picture of their school crest that was on a diploma.

View attachment 1356223

The motto "TIMOR DOMINI PRINCIPIUM SAPIENTIAE" translates to "Fear of our Lord is the beginning of knowledge".
I'm pretty sure the symbols on the patch are mostly Catholic related and my refer to the Papal seat of power. The "AA" I believe stand for the schools name.

Wow, quite amazing and I believe you nailed it.

Thanks I will look into it further but these patches were with other school patches that were easy to identify.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions