estate sale jackpot

jochart

Jul 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
went to a family run estate sale this morning and bought up the gold and silver jewelry, watches and a few junk coins. I was in shock at the prices, I paid $65 for everything. the gold alone totals about $1200 in melt. The 18k chain and anchor is a real beauty. the sale was only a minute from my house and I had the place to myself for about the first 10 minutes. best sale of the year for me by far. DSC_0012.JPG DSC_0011.JPG DSC_0006 (1).JPG DSC_0010.JPG DSC_0008.JPG DSC_0002 (1).JPG

OP
OP
J

jochart

Jul 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yes, it's about a quarter size .999 silver commemorative eagle coin

captain flintlock

Jul 21, 2015
Detector(s) used
Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow!! You cleaned house!! And the fact that you had the place to yourself for the first 10 minutes is amazing in its own right!! Well done!

Texas Ed

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2016
Texas Gulf Coast
Detector(s) used
AT Pro - CZ-3D - Tesoro Cortez - Sea Hunter Mark II - GTI 2500 - GTAx 550 - F75 S E - F19 - Pro Pointer AT - Pro Pointer II - Perdator Raptor Model 31
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
What a bodacious find and congrats to you - I like it all - one great post and thank you for sharing & I wish you many more great treasures while going to estate sales.

Texas ED

DFW_THer

Bronze Member
Feb 20, 2008
Coinslaughtersville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett Carrot Glued To A Stick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
absolutely NOTHING better than a family-run estate sale. You know, when the stuff is literally being carted out of the house and thrown on the lawn and they let you pick through every nook and cranny of the house. That's my happy place. :D

GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread