Yard Sale Haul Videos

Sep 29, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey fellow treasure hunters!!

I'm loving what I'm seeing on this site, and I'm all about reselling. I just wanted to pop in and drop a link to my Youtube channel and website for fellow resellers to check out. Check them out if you want. I appreciate any feedback or criticism you can provide. If you like what you see, hit that subscribe button. I'm trying to get to 100 subs to unlock the rest of my Youtube channel features.

Thank you and good hunting!

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeeZkM7B9_YvMlTj9zHOW_g

cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am more interested in your video sunglasses. I am assuming that is what is doing all the recording.

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
I am more interested in your video sunglasses. I am assuming that is what is doing all the recording.
I thought that also it looked liked the people did not know they were being put on video.

cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I thought that also it looked liked the people did not know they were being put on video.

Probably some legal issues here. It is one thing to just secretly video tape public events but another to then put that up on utube. I saw his reflection in a car window, looked like his camera had to be in the sunglasses.

I only could take one video (not bad but i hit 40 just like that every week for 7 years) nothing extreme in that one.

I thought he might have buys like I have over the years;
1880 clock $5, 1959 Picasso $1, 1622 sunken treasure coins $5, silicone breast implant (didn't buy but it was squishy)

cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Were the implants implanted?

IMPLANT, one as in singular. I was at a church yardsale and walking around I saw a nice gift box. Thought it might have something inside that I could resell. I opened the box and saw this clear roundish thing and took it out. It took me a few seconds to figure out what it was. I quickly put it back in the box, but my fingers now had an oily coating on them. Found a piece of material and wiped them off. I guess sitting in the sun is not good for them.

jerseyben

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2010
NJ Pine Barrens
Detector(s) used
T2 SE
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey fellow treasure hunters!!

I'm loving what I'm seeing on this site, and I'm all about reselling. I just wanted to pop in and drop a link to my Youtube channel and website for fellow resellers to check out. Check them out if you want. I appreciate any feedback or criticism you can provide. If you like what you see, hit that subscribe button. I'm trying to get to 100 subs to unlock the rest of my Youtube channel features.

Thank you and good hunting!

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeeZkM7B9_YvMlTj9zHOW_g

Your first and only post is to spam your website/youtube page?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread