cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When I was doing my route last Saturday, every intersection had literally dozens and dozens of VOTE FOR ME signs and the yard sale signs (if they were big enough) got buried in the jumble.

I make a route based on addresses I find, but I also follow signs. I am sure I missed some promising sales just by not seeing the sign.

Beans

Bronze Member
May 31, 2008
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm gonna take two weeks, gonna have a vacation
I'm gonna take my problem to the United Nations
Well, I called my congressman and he said quote,
"I'd like to help you son, but you're too young to vote"
Sometimes I wonder what I'm gonna do
Cause there ain't no cure for the summertime blues

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was saying the same thing this week. Then last weekend, looking for yard sale signs and their voting signs and not just trump in Clinton either. The guy running locally has 600,000 signs up as well! I think I turned for probably six of them and said screw it. You start slowing down for traffic and get ready to turn left and Bam Jo smo running for city Council member or whatever! Worst part is they won't get taken down for probably a year!!

OP
OP
cyberdan

cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
.......Bam Jo smo running for city Council member or whatever! Worst part is they won't get taken down for probably a year!!

There should be a $5000 deposit with the city to put up signs. once the election is over the deposit returned only after all of their signs have been removed.

I once ran for city council (and won) I never put up one single sign. Just a couple of ads in the only local newspaper. I didn't even have to pay for the ads I worked for the paper.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions