cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A realtor got a bunch of homeowners to have a yardsale yesterday, at least 20 homes in a small area. About half way through this lady had a bunch of junk jewelry on her table. I spied something nice and even used my loupe to look closer at a 14K mark. Because no other customers were around I put it back down. I didn't want the owner to think why did he just look at this jewelry and then want to buy. I wondered around and found a token for a bar in Chicago and a bottle of unopened balsamic vinegar then went back to the jewelry and picked up the Black Hills Gold money clip. I offered $1.50 and she was happy. ME TOO

about 12 grams of 14K = $270 +/-

gold last week and this week. That was my last yard sale hunt in southern California. Next Saturday is my big move up north. (I hate moving) But on a lighter side, last week I saw this yellow car going north and I was going south. I couldn't make a u-turn for over half a mile and thought I lost it. But no, I started to see 32 fords, 57 chevys and some rat rods. I knew a car show was just filling up. I just followed the rods and walked the show. I found the car but no owner in site.

This is a 1929 Type 59 Bugatti replica. Many years ago I built a red one. Even got best in show and was featured in a car mag.

Attachments

• black hills.jpg
    black hills.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 143
  • bugatti.jpg
    bugatti.jpg
    201.4 KB · Views: 136

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread