Just a generic watch? 925

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I picked this up this weekend. It's kind of a space-age looking manual wind watch. The case & band is solid sterling silver. It works fine. It's very unique looking but there's no marks on it whatsoever. The case is Marked 925 and the movement is 17j. No other markings or anything. Thanks for any advice.

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1478489793.750207.jpg
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1478489871.432671.jpg
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1478489890.692378.jpg

Spartcom5

Feb 2, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If the movement nor the inside of the case back have any marks for the company probably just a generic watch.... Looks cool though.

JimDon

Silver Member
May 6, 2009
NC USA
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excalibur, White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very cool looking watch. The movement will be the key.

OP
OP
B

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I will add a photo after I take my kids to school.
I paid $20 but I got a 10k gold ring with it.

GlenDronach

Bronze Member
Aug 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Let me know if you're interested in selling it...it's pretty neat.

Spartcom5

Feb 2, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yea before you sell it to anyone make sure to post it on a watch forum somewhere because it could be something good...

OP
OP
B

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yea before you sell it to anyone make sure to post it on a watch forum somewhere because it could be something good...

Thank you all for the advice. I do want to sell it I just don't know anything about it. I'm very disappointed it does not fit me. I guess I could have another band to put on it but I can't really tell if it's a ladies watch or man's watch. Maybe unisex I don't know. Lol. I feel like I have a book with no author. Someone might know something about it but the time involved to find out... I will say though it seems pretty unique. Although that does not mean much to me because a lot of watches never seen before!

dejapooh

Bronze Member
Nov 14, 2012
Thousand Oaks, CA
Primary Interest:
Other
Thank you all for the advice. I do want to sell it I just don't know anything about it. I'm very disappointed it does not fit me. I guess I could have another band to put on it but I can't really tell if it's a ladies watch or man's watch. Maybe unisex I don't know. Lol. I feel like I have a book with no author. Someone might know something about it but the time involved to find out... I will say though it seems pretty unique. Although that does not mean much to me because a lot of watches never seen before!

The band is part of the style of the thing. I would strongly recommend you leave the work or art alone.

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think many of those ladies 70s mod.squad watches were assembled in France. I do see something on the movement, but can't read what it says?

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread