nsdq

Silver Member
Oct 16, 2011
Tarpon springs FL
Detector(s) used
AT-Pro,Ace 150, flea market digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cool...if it was me i would have walked on i don't understand the fetish for those things

GarageSaleKing

Sep 12, 2016
Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks great. I rarely see anything like that being thrown away. In Ohio, I guess we only throw away junk.:icon_king:

GibH

Silver Member
May 17, 2009
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Surf PI Pro/MXT/Quattro/Sovereign XS2 Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sweet! The new NES Classic Edition is in demand right now, $60 units are selling for $200 and up. I just read an article that said there is a lot of stock getting ready for Black Friday. If true, an awful lot of people are going to be pissed off at paying such a premium.

cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cool...if it was me i would have walked on i don't understand the fetish for those things

I am not a gamer either. I tried the few games that came with my computer and got bored after two minutes. But, I would have grabbed that in a minute and threw it up on feeBay right away. My game is $$ and someone will buy it.

Spartcom5

Feb 2, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So lucky! I just bought one the other day for $30 and that was a good deal for me (console only, two controller, tons of cords)! Free is better though dang can't believe anyone would throw it away lol? Only thing I would have done differently is next time you have a complete game like that Mario 2, sell that separately because collectors will pay more just for the game. super mario 2 nes complete | eBay

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread