OP
B

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We just got signed up for counseling. We told the kids what we were doing and seeing tears of little ones really makes all the other BS so much not important. They're worth it to at least take a shot at first. My youngest daughter saying, daddy you're my best friend I don't want to be away from you, and my son saying I don't want to go back to foster care since we adopted him. Really makes all the little stuff that we bicker and fight about really not matter. So that's where we're leaving this for now.

OP
OP
B

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
With that said, unless I find something spectacular this will probably be my last post until after the holidays. Want to get my stuff together and enjoy the Christmas season with my family and my kids especially. so more than likely I will see you at the beginning of the year unless it's just to help somebody out. Happy hunting to everyone!

kcm

Gold Member
Feb 29, 2016
NW Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Other
Take care, my friend - and make many cherish-able memories this season!! :notworthy:

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
as PT famously said --There is a sucker born every min....some weak willed parents --will pay anything to shut their whiny annoying brats up these days -- when they whine...but I gotta have a ____________ --these lil monster oiss and moan non stop .. (my parents would have told me to shut my pie hole or get my ass busted) ...so folks milk these stupid cows by cornering the market on the newest craze toy --that these whiny kids --"gotta have"

captain flintlock

Jul 21, 2015
Detector(s) used
Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
With that said, unless I find something spectacular this will probably be my last post until after the holidays. Want to get my stuff together and enjoy the Christmas season with my family and my kids especially. so more than likely I will see you at the beginning of the year unless it's just to help somebody out. Happy hunting to everyone!

Hang in there BK! Hope you have a great holiday with your family!

cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just went to a big big walmart yesterday (where I am staying the local WM is 75% smaller) and looked for that toy that hatches and this is what I found. The toy buyer was actually stocking some other items and she said WM refuses to let her order more. She said if they come in she will stock her shelf but she has no control.

Attachments

• 20161201_123639.jpg
    20161201_123639.jpg
    143 KB · Views: 57

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions