Hamilton Beach antique kitchen ware

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here's something I've bought today. I should be able to double my money just off of the blender or the attachments for it. I haven't researched what the other thing is yet that's black. But the lady was asking $150 for it and I asked her if she would take $50. I don't know I don't buy the stuff the bowl is what caught my eye. This is not a normal purchase for me but I will mitt I did like it it does need rewired though the cord is shot. I mean it might work but does not look user-friendly. Just wanted to share.

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1481915586.444933.jpg
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1481915614.056070.jpg
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1481915636.415245.jpg

kcm

Gold Member
Feb 29, 2016
NW Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Other
Had to call the wife in on this one. Blenders (as near as we know) are not normally highly sought after. That said, you have the complete set, which is something we've never seen before. Normally you find the attachments selling separately.

A few years ago we were at a local small-town auction and the wife picked up a Kitchenaid 300W mixer with bowls for $60. It was mint condition, but was never cleaned after its last use. Works flawlessly!! It's actually her go-to machine, as she doesn't want to wear out her new one (still to this day not ever used). :laughing7: Your bowl is classic beauty! Makes the Cream-n-Green theme stand out!!

Wife asked me if, in your shoes, if I would repaint the body or have it professionally repainted. I told her I didn't think so, as that is much of the character - much like the patina on a coin or relic. At most, I would have it clear-coated to protect the original finish. For the cord, however, try to find a replacement that is as identical as the original. Nothing...and I mean NOTHING will detract quicker from its value than to have a more modern cord installed!! Find an older cord for sale - maybe from an appliance that no longer works.

Yours is quite old, as we can't remember when they last used the geared beaters (2 beaters with 1 insert shaft). That's awesome!! And your attachment was, for its time period, a food processor/meat grinder. Neither of us have ever seen such a complete set as that for that old.

The bowls look like they're well taken care of. That's a plus! And the juicer attachment? Awesome!! ...Well, that's all for here. Gonna send you a PM with a few more comments.

Great find!!

cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread