My Garage Sale Finds bought my Garrett Ace 400

OP
OP
Retired Fire

Retired Fire

Dec 29, 2016
Charlotte, NC
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Ace 400, 5"x8" coils for both. Whites PinPointer.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Buy the garrett pin pointer. They are pretty bullet proof. You have to be a Charter member to offer to sell but you can buy as a member. Check out the metal detecting section! I know this is a big site with lots of fun things to do. Have fun sir enjoy the retirement and keep busy playing.

Yep, That's the one I want. I actually want the Orange waterproof one so someday I can do some river searches when I hopefully get a waterproof detector, LOL! That will be a while. For now I will need to use just the coil and make sure I keep the head unit out of the water.

OP
OP
Retired Fire

Retired Fire

Dec 29, 2016
Charlotte, NC
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrat's to you all the way around Retired Fire from another Retired Firefighter. You did well in the buying and selling and the purchase of Garrett's new Ace 400. Best of Luck to you with it.
Wow, Hey Brother! I have found several firefighters both active and retired here. Thanks for the comments. I have family in Georgia around Conyers and areas surrounding Atlanta. Several friends down there as well. Good luck to you too!

OP
OP
Retired Fire

Retired Fire

Dec 29, 2016
Charlotte, NC
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice! I'm about to buy a M1 carbine from selling stuff!
Oh man I love the M1, I used to have one until I got stupid and sold it to pay some bills way back when. I miss that rifle daily and someday I hope to get a deal on another one. As it is now I buy guns on occasion but I will never sell them unless I get something bigger and better than that gun. I just seem to add to the collection and it grows. Now my Wife is on the band wagon and usually tells me to keep my stock and just go get the new one! What a woman. I don't dare argue with her... She shoots better than me! LOL

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread