cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I replied "No, I know you know what no means", quickly finished looking and walked away. I know it doesn't matter whether anyone thinks I'm racist because I know I'm not, but I had a fairly strong urge to explain to everyone nearby that I ONLY SAID THAT BECAUSE NO MEANS THE SAME THING IN SPANISH AS IT DOES IN ENGLISH GIVE ME A FREAKING BREAK.

Come on now Kali, that has nothing to do with racism. Most people think that if you say anything to a mexican you are racist. If you stick up for yourself to a mexican or any other color you are racist. No you are just doing what a normal person SHOULD do. Stick up for yourself.

dejapooh

Bronze Member
Nov 14, 2012
Thousand Oaks, CA
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm tellin ya, we should all write a book with all the crap we see or hear!! [emoji38]. Maybe a new reality show! "Yard sale wars".

Some ladies were pitching the idea. They had the format worked out, they had the cast set, they were picked up by a producer, and the network didn't buy it.

I know because I was cast to be in the show... :)

OP
OP
B

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some ladies were pitching the idea. They had the format worked out, they had the cast set, they were picked up by a producer, and the network didn't buy it.

Can i get your autograph? Just saying.. like jarred and brandy or Darrel sheets... I want this to add to my hoard!

AlienLifeForm

Bronze Member
Jan 31, 2010
DFW Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-TRAC, Garrett ProPointer, Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Thank Jesus it wasn't picked up. Reality shows ruin all my hobbies. :BangHead:

huntsman53

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2013
East Tennessee
Primary Interest:
Other

They probably didn't buy it because they couldn't see any way to use and exploit it politically!

Frank

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread