silverdollarbill

Aug 27, 2012
Dirty Jerz
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Outlaw
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Everyone,

I have been using the app Garage Sales, Everywhere! for the past couple years. I have a system and it works great. Past couple days, I could not "connect to the internet". I forced stopped the app and same problem. I decided I was going to re-install and I no longer see it in the playstore.

I know craigslist has a history of blocking API access to other apps. I think this is what happened.

Questions:
- anyone else using Garage Sales, Everywhere? Same problem?

- can anyone recommend and alternative?

hh,
bill

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tn_link.gif
I have never used it and it isn't available through GooglePlay for the Android. However, I did find the author and download link: Garage Sales, Everywhere!

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1486532515.041463.jpg
Is that the same as this one? Because it's connected through craigslist and it works wonderful. It's very expensive at $1.99 for the whole entire year. Lol. I use it every single weekend

AlienLifeForm

Bronze Member
Jan 31, 2010
DFW Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-TRAC, Garrett ProPointer, Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 1412084
Is that the same as this one? Because it's connected through craigslist and it works wonderful. It's very expensive at $1.99 for the whole entire year. Lol. I use it every single weekend
Is that yard sale treasure map? I have it - it was free.

cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is what I use. Yard Sale Search - Find or advertise garage sales for free! (I only use my cell for calls and text. I can not read the screen without my reading glasses so it it useless to try. P.S. I have 20/20 vision otherwise)

I use it on my home computer. when I lived in SoCA I could find over 100 sales within a 15 mile radius. Now that I am up in bigfoot country it only shows 1 for this weekend and that is a local swapmeet that might have 4-5 sellers.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread