Any good places to sell

cheech

May 6, 2012
FL
Detector(s) used
white's BeachHunter 300/DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have these knives I would like to try to sell is there any good sites to sell them on.

Sorry for posting pictures not trying to beat around the bush to try to sell on the form without being a charter member so I will explain the knives for those don't like pictures posted there's butterfly knife and some switchblades. I know legally you cannot send them through the mail you're not allowed to ship them as far as I've read. eBay does not allow them on there so I was looking for another source. Maybe there is somewhere that supports Florida where it is legal to possess them and to sell them. Any advice is greatly appreciated thank you. Also if they would like to delete this post that would be fine with me too sorry for upsetting anyone. I have had people PM me about selling on here however I am not a charter member so therefore I have not sold. I'm a very honest person and like to keep it that way.

Last edited:

cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sorry to say but the only place I know is feeBay.

My local flea market would work too. only $10 any day of the week, right on major highway US 101 and only 3-4 vendors most of the time. But only open on nice sunny days and it is now the rainy season. ;(

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You know, I really dislike these attempts to get around supporting this forum to sell crap. Support the forum and get a Charter Membership! Those of you that send these "sellers" PM's to buy their crap are just as slimey - IN MY OPINION!

I'm reporting the post because there is no need for a photo if you are really just asking a question.:coffee2:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Terry Soloman

You know, I really dislike these attempts to get around supporting this forum to sell crap. Support the forum and get a Charter Membership! Those of you that send these "sellers" PM's to buy their crap are just as slimey - IN MY OPINION!

I'm reporting the post because there is no need for a photo if you are really just asking a question.
coffee2.gif

Thanks For your Support Terry :icon_thumleft:

However

Even with a Charter Membership....

You may not.... Advertise, offer for sale, or for trade, or for free, tobacco, alcohol, or weapons / firearms (including knives)

TreasureNet - Rules

But it is OK to ask questions.

So fortunately or unfortunately there is a loophole

Last edited:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
By the way if some of those are Switch Blades they are Highly illegal In PA
& Probably some other states

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1488126833.195699.jpg

so ebay may not accept them

Last edited:

Duckyou

Tenderfoot
Jan 22, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have these knives I would like to try to sell is there any good sites to sell them on.

Sorry for posting pictures not trying to beat around the bush to try to sell on the form without being a charter member so I will explain the knives for those don't like pictures posted there's butterfly knife and some switchblades. I know legally you cannot send them through the mail you're not allowed to ship them as far as I've read. eBay does not allow them on there so I was looking for another source. Maybe there is somewhere that supports Florida where it is legal to possess them and to sell them. Any advice is greatly appreciated thank you. Also if they would like to delete this post that would be fine with me too sorry for upsetting anyone. I have had people PM me about selling on here however I am not a charter member so therefore I have not sold. I'm a very honest person and like to keep it that way.
Try the outdoor trading post forum lots of knife guys there and always looking for new posters

cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have had people PM me about selling on here however I am not a charter member so therefore I have not sold. I'm a very honest person and like to keep it that way.

To me this was never an attempt to sell here on t-net, just an honest question that happened to have photos. I have lost track of the amount of times a poster would ask a question and then another member would say "please send pics"

GibH

Silver Member
May 17, 2009
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Surf PI Pro/MXT/Quattro/Sovereign XS2 Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I'm reporting the post because there is no need for a photo if you are really just asking a question.:coffee2:

I've been a charter member, but that is not the only "support" for this forum. Advertisers pay for web traffic. Simply being an active member is supporting the forum. If you don't think that is true, then why isn't it pay to play only? There wasn't an offer to sell, just a legit question.

Rodbuster209

Oct 26, 2010
Northern California
Detector(s) used
MineLab SE, Excaliber 1000, Sovereign, White's SpectrumXLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Too bad you didn't live closer I would have bought all of them.

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Cheech, I'd list them on CL.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
C

cheech

May 6, 2012
FL
Detector(s) used
white's BeachHunter 300/DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the defense it was never my intention to start any issues sorry if I did

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
please all !

all is OK here, Let's Not turn this into a witch hunt.

Tahts-a-dats-ago

Apr 30, 2014
NJ
Detector(s) used
Legend,
Anfibio multi,
Apex,
ORX,
Deus,
Vanquish 440
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bladeforums.com

You will need to be a paying member (about $20 for a year) to sell there, but the site is full of knife loving people; making it your best chance of selling the knives you have. Be sure to read the rules first and make sure you post the sales thread in the right location.

I'd suggest that you - prior to selling the knives - ask about the legal issues (regarding the switchblades) prior to listing them for sale. Bladeforums will have plenty of people who are knowledgeable about the laws concerning your knives. My understanding (possibly incorrect) is that switchblades are legal to own, but not legal to carry (public) in most states.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread