diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nothing major but I had fun. Best piece would be the Pandora charm bracelet and charms. Also found a cool amber and sterling violin brooch in the box, a "genuine ivory Mei-Alaska"carved pendant necklace, a couple gold filled employee pins, a gold filled key to the city of Coral Gables, Fl., a Masonic stamp box, pair of enamel and 12k gold filled glasses made in Holland, pair of hand made sterling earrings with black tourmaline crystals, blue opals and amethyst solitaires, a few rings, bracelets, necklaces, an I.C.E. mini badge and several other misc. pieces. The other sterling found was a jelly spoon, a porringer (kinda worn), and a small weighted compote or candy dish. I have some other items also but I will post in a separate thread when time allows. I found this all at various sales over a 2 week period. I haven't been able to go to any sales for months and barely went to any last year either. It was good to get out and see that I can still find stuff for pennies on the dollar. Thanks for looking and allowing me to share, comments/questions are always welcomed.

DSC06794 (1024x537).jpg DSC06799 (1024x768).jpg DSC06790 (970x1024).jpg DSC06791 (1024x548).jpg DSC06792 (1024x748).jpg DSC06793 (1024x756).jpg DSC06804 (1024x622).jpg

Jayers

Jun 28, 2014
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Just starting out with a BH
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice haul. I find that items with amethyst sell a bit better than other (non) semiprecious gems. Pandora, if bought at the right price, does well too.

JimDon

Silver Member
May 6, 2009
NC USA
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excalibur, White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great assortment of finds. I especially love the amber violin

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Has there ever been a case when someone wasn't allowed to share what they've found out and about on treasurenet? Who are you thanking ???

OP
OP
diggummup

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice haul. I find that items with amethyst sell a bit better than other (non) semiprecious gems. Pandora, if bought at the right price, does well too.
I've got just over $50 invested in everything above but that doesn't include a few other non jewelry items that I didn't post yet. The porringer weighs 4 oz's, so that's close to my break even point. The Pandora has 7 charms including Big Ben, the Eiffel Tower, Penguin family, and owl study charms, as well as a few others. I paid $10 for it and the small serpentine bracelet, which had the eiffel Tower charm on it, before I put it on the Pandora bracelet.

Great assortment of finds. I especially love the amber violin
Me too. It was $2. My first piece of amber other than a bead necklace I got a few years back. I guess it's been discontinued, I can't find it on their website. https://www.museumstorecompany.com/

Who are you thanking ???
No one in particular, so don't ask what I was thinking because I couldn't tell you, lol. :laughing7: Forgot where I was I guess! :tongue3:

captain flintlock

Jul 21, 2015
Detector(s) used
Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's a great haul for $50 and only a couple weeks of time! Well done! ☠.

RustyGold

Gold Member
Aug 16, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus I & II
Xterra Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Very nice items, especially the amber violin! "The Amber Violin" sounds like a title to a novel.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread