he went to jared

jochart

Jul 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
garage sale find, 10k gold necklace, 5.6g, paid $10 for a cardboard box full of jewelry and that was in there. DSC_0001.JPG DSC_0005.JPG DSC_0003.JPG

SDIceMan

Nov 12, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Crazy! Hard to believe a seller wouldn't recognize the Jared brand as being fine jewelry, especially with the commercials being in such steady rotation. Score one for the good guys!

JimDon

Silver Member
May 6, 2009
NC USA
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excalibur, White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some people just don't care. They want to get rid if stuff. My wife is like that. No regards for value.just get rid of it.

captain flintlock

Jul 21, 2015
Detector(s) used
Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great score!! It's funny how some people just don't care. I bought 5 sterling rings at a y/s today for a buck each and the lady couldn't have cared less.

blacksheep4289

Aug 21, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some people just don't care. They want to get rid if stuff. My wife is like that. No regards for value.just get rid of it.

My wife has always said that if I was to die she'd call goodwill to come clean out my ebay room. That's the same room that I'm constantly filling with inventory. That's the same room I'm pulling about $2k a month in merchandise from and have been for a while lol. She could care less. In her eyes it's a room full of junk!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread