#3 for free

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I keep coming across these GPS hand held lately. I probably see them every time I go out but if I'm having a slow day I noticed them more. If I find something decent that I normally buy in the morning I probably overlook these but it's kind of fun to mess with people a little bit.

Everyone's used to the Magellan that plugs into your car for the GPS. But I keep finding these handheld ones. I'll pick it up and ask the seller how much, and they normally say between 20 and $30. So I will ask if they have the charger with it. Which they reply no and so I set it down. And they say well, you can have it for free!!

The first time honestly I thought it had a charger. The next two times well, I wanted to see if they were paying attention. Nope. They were all free. The other two sold for $50+. This one is not as good. But still fun to test the sellers on them slow days!

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1493699037.755472.jpg

JimDon

Silver Member
May 6, 2009
NC USA
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excalibur, White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Funny! Might try it some day.

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I see those available here and there also. Maybe 3 or 4 year's ago, I picked up one for my daughter to use in geocaching, but now she's​ not into that anymore​. I should ask her where it went and see if it be worth anything to someone?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread