"Little Richard Miller's Records" a Truly Bizarre Piece of the Past

trdhrdr007

Bronze Member
Nov 1, 2009
I picked up this album a couple weeks ago at an estate sale. There were a pile of country & gospel records for $1 each. I looked most of the artists up but none were worth much. When I first picked this one up I thought it was Little Richard. A quick check on my phone showed it wasn't. There weren't any solds on eBay but one was listed for over $1000 so I thought what the heck. Turns out this guy was born without arms or legs & became a gospel singer. That's all I've found. I'm hoping someone can point me in the direction of a real value.

12337.JPG 12339.JPG 12340.JPG

OP
OP
T

trdhrdr007

Bronze Member
Nov 1, 2009
I saw that from my Google search. Still looking for a market value....

jerseyben

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2010
NJ Pine Barrens
Detector(s) used
T2 SE
Primary Interest:
Other
Looks like it does have value. From what I can see all of his records are fairly rare. I don't know what yours is worth. A rough estimate would be around $100 to the right person.

OP
OP
T

trdhrdr007

Bronze Member
Nov 1, 2009
If you did research, you probably then also found his address as I ddi; and if he's still alive, why not contact him with your question?
Don....

I didn't notice his address. Might be worth looking again & contacting him.

tgcross

Dec 29, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Richard Dale Miller
1962 Manilla Ave.
Memphis, Tenn.
Don.......

This is not actually a valid address for Richard, and has not been for many years. Unfortunately, he passed away unexpectedly in February of this year. I am his daughter so I may be able to help though.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread