Water filter anyone?

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got a call to go to early this estate sale today. There was not much at this place I could work with. But this water cleaner was there for $5. She didn't know if it worked didn't want to take the time to see if it works. I plugged it in turns on, talks seems to work fine.

Retail They are $3980!!

Look to sell between $700-1300 used. Mine looks new. With dust. That will wipe off. But I have to figure out how to pull the filter to check it. I guess if you see any of these things out and about don't walk by them. Leveluk sd501

Sorry had to steal a stock photo.
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1498185875.584952.jpg

AlienLifeForm

Bronze Member
Jan 31, 2010
DFW Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-TRAC, Garrett ProPointer, Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Never seen one, but how can you go wrong at $5? :icon_thumleft:

SDIceMan

Nov 12, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a similar one, but not as high end, that I bought to flip. It has a plastic specialty wrench-type tool that came with it to pull the filter. I can post a photo in a bit. I'm sure there are other methods of removing the filter that will work though.

OP
OP
B

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I want to watch a YouTube video on it but getting ready to go out of town and I'm not packed yet so I think since I can't put it online I'm gonna put it on the shelf until I come back home in 3 weeks.

trdking

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2015
Fullerton CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kangan Enagic Ion water machine. Have it serviced and start drinking that water. It is awesome stuff! If you don't want it, I need a second one for my mountain house. I will gladly purchase it for a fair price!

trdking

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2015
Fullerton CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TO remove filter, open black casing on side. Has a plastic nut give it a quarter turn counter clockwise. Wiggle while pulling up! It is tight but will come out. You can order a new one online. To test the machine, hook the inlet up to a water supply. Set the machine to 9.5 Alkaline and dispense a cup full. Use a PH test strip to see if the output water from the top is 9.5. If it is Winner! IF it is more acidic it needs service to the tune of 275 bucks plus shipping. The USA service center is in torrance California. PS the reason why they are so much retail is because of the high commissions paid to the sales reps!

JimDon

Silver Member
May 6, 2009
NC USA
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excalibur, White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow. Never would have guessed it was worth that much.

trdking

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2015
Fullerton CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow. Never would have guessed it was worth that much.
Water Ionizers are expensive to manufacture because of the platinum plating on the plates inside. Still the almost 4K for this unit is highway robbery. It is a multi level marketing product so more than half of this money is paid out in commissions. With out MLM this unit would be about 1300 to 1600 New. There are other Ionizers on the market that fetch 1300 to 1800 that are better machines. This one is a little older technology. At any rate, do some reading about drinking alkaline water and its benefits. In a nut shell, your body wants to be neutral Ph or slightly more to the alkaline side. Solution and junk processed foods are all acidic. Soda Pop is 2.0 Acidic, the stuff seriously causes Cancer! Drinking the Alkaline water helps maintain your body at neutral Ph where it wants to be. This guy just had one handed to him. He gets to try it for free. I guarantee he will never stop drinking. It makes you feel great! and if I do stop drinking it (traveling away from the machine) I feel the difference in my body within 3 days. Its good stuff

OP
OP
B

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well waiting for payment. It's sold for $1000 almost an hour after I listed it. Hopefully they pay.

WhiteTornado

Jun 18, 2013
Baltimore/DC area
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Tesoro Cibola, Garrett Pro-pointer, Sampson T-handle Shovel, Lesche hand digger, Garrett and Gray Ghost Ultimate headphones
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great score! Hopefully the quick offer "that wasn't" means it will eventually sell for good money.

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
find one that turns water into cold beer, call me

OP
OP
B

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Strange. So the lady that bought it couldn't get her CC to work. So she canceled the order. I relist it, someone else buys it for $1000.00. Then she writes back that it's not fair, she got her cc to work and wanted it now. Hahaha [emoji90]

trdking

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2015
Fullerton CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Strange. So the lady that bought it couldn't get her CC to work. So she canceled the order. I relist it, someone else buys it for $1000.00. Then she writes back that it's not fair, she got her cc to work and wanted it now. Hahaha [emoji90]
Send her the back up offer if this one doesn't pay. I can't tell you how many times we list something for cheap and the item sells while some lowballer is trying to get $5 dollars less on an item. Its an auction. The first person to press buy and complete the transaction Wins!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread