May 6, 2009
NC USA
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excalibur, White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If anyone is in the area of the Carolinas you might want to put this on your calendar! This is got to be one of the most amazing sales I've seen. Coming up this weekend. Look at the stack of vintage overall!!!! 1000's of pix. Can't believe I'm going to miss it :(

Massive Farm & Homestead Estate (Tag) Sale Primitives Antiques Tools Vintage

https://www.EstateSales.NET/NC/Kannapolis/28081/1626705

What Me Worry?

Jun 23, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh my lord. I can't imagine the line of people waiting to get in that one.

trdhrdr007

Bronze Member
Nov 1, 2009
I'd go if I lived within a 45 minute drive. Anything farther than that I'd have to know something about the estate sale company's pricing. Nothing worse than driving a long way just to find out they have things priced like they are an antique mall.

AlienLifeForm

Bronze Member
Jan 31, 2010
DFW Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-TRAC, Garrett ProPointer, Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like a good one, wish it was close by. I don't think there is one chinese piece of crap in that whole house!

OP
OP
JimDon

JimDon

Silver Member
May 6, 2009
NC USA
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excalibur, White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'd go if I lived within a 45 minute drive. Anything farther than that I'd have to know something about the estate sale company's pricing. Nothing worse than driving a long way just to find out they have things priced like they are an antique mall.

With the sheer volume of stuff they have they are going to have to price it to move.

trdhrdr007

Bronze Member
Nov 1, 2009
With the sheer volume of stuff they have they are going to have to price it to move.

You would think so. Unfortunately it doesn't always work that way. I've been to plenty of sales that were jam packed with stuff & still overpriced.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread