Pre-estate sale

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I met a realtor and she lets me come to her estate sales before hand. Mainly she doesn't like to sell jewelry at her sales because it gets stolen so I typically buy out whatever she has. Today she only had a couple pieces of jewelry but.... she had a couple knives I was interested in. I don't think I did bad for $50. All cutco! She said she would've kept them but they have a set of them at the house. This one's not complete so just going to sell them as is. May keep the larger carving set.

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1506639315.949518.jpg

Oh and there was a free pile....
most was opened and I won't mess with that. But the stuff that's sealed why not! It's going to my neighbors house. I don't keep very much of the house.

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1506639533.382341.jpg

A little bit of jewelry but nothing to get too excited over. It was a rather small house.

Drmad7

Apr 26, 2014
Midwest
Primary Interest:
Other
$50 for all of the Cutco?! Awesome! Sell them individually for a bigger profit if you want. That was a steal! And she knows the value?! Great deal!

OP
OP
B

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
$50 for all of the Cutco?! Awesome! Sell them individually for a bigger profit if you want. That was a steal! And she knows the value?! Great deal!

Well I think she knows the value but there was something from another sale that I bought of hers and made a killing on. Paid a couple dollars and sold it for over $1,000. She calls me back all the time so first thing I did when I saw her I handed her $200. And I think that really made her happy but then again, who would it make mad?

Tammyh17

Tenderfoot
Mar 13, 2017
Western WI
Detector(s) used
Some beginner cheap thing from Fleet Farm :(
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice knives. If you send them in to Cutco they will sharpen them for free and send them back in a nice little sleeve, will increase the sale price if your willing to do the extra work.

OP
OP
B

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice knives. If you send them in to Cutco they will sharpen them for free and send them back in a nice little sleeve, will increase the sale price if your willing to do the extra work.

Thanks. I'll look into that.

OP
OP
B

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Drmad7

Apr 26, 2014
Midwest
Primary Interest:
Other
Yep, I have done very well with every Cutco piece I have ever sold. And I owe it all to TreasureNet and following Diggumup's experience as well.

OP
OP
B

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yep, I have done very well with every Cutco piece I have ever sold. And I owe it all to TreasureNet and following Diggumup's experience as well.

Yeah it's pretty safe to say you guys are my college degree.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions