May 6, 2009
NC USA
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excalibur, White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I picked this up at a yard sale all for $20. The family was moving to Indonesia and was selling their contents. This is not my thing but for $20 I could not pass it up. Sony PlayStation 2 with intec wireless racing wheel and 21 games. How did I do? ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1508079615.773612.jpg ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1508079759.163780.jpg ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1508079769.703335.jpg

Last edited:

Indigo Knight

Aug 10, 2017
Southern New England, USA
Primary Interest:
Other
An OK buy. Pretty much any working console is a buy for $20, with the box is a plus.

This is great for testing games before you sell them, if nothing else. This will also play PS1 games, some of which are hard to find in playable condition and worth testing.

Most PS2 games are a dime a dozen at this point. Unfortunately, I don't see any best sellers or rare titles in those games. Most sports games are near worthless unless they're less than 3 years old.

Also, games are much harder to sell without artwork/cases. They're still sellable "disc only" if they're popular or rare titles.

OP
OP
JimDon

JimDon

Silver Member
May 6, 2009
NC USA
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excalibur, White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I listed it on eBay and they guaranteed the sale price of at least $48 if I listed it as an auction. I bit and will see how it goes. I never knew they did that sort of thing.

High Etiquette 009

Nov 20, 2015
NC
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter DISC 3300, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, Ace 250, Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice one Jim. Having the original boxes for game consoles always adds to the value/appeal. PS2 was big back in the day. This should turn around a nice little profit

artslinger

Jul 19, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've done well with Nintendo, the earlier ones. See pics. I put them for sale on offer up, and had tons of interest. Keep an eye out for them.

artslinger Nin.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread