If you find this ring...

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went to an estate sale family run estate sale this weekend. Got to talking with family members and was able to buy some watches. And she asked if I was interested in jewelry. I said of course! She went inside and got a box and it was pretty full. Said her mom bought stuff on TV a lot. They went through it picked out everything they wanted and I could have it for $400. But if I found this sapphire diamond ring she wanted to know if I would bring it back because it was her moms and they could not find it. Looked through the stuff, gave them $400 and left.

Get home and search it, right away, Diamond sapphire ring.

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1510541211.795664.jpg

Today, Sunday I take it back to the guys house. I found your wife’s ring sir! He said that’s not it, but I didn’t know that was in there either. We got to talking he showed me some antiques around his house, things him and his wife collected. I gave him an extra $80 dollars for the ring which he was thrilled about! (10k) I tried, I hope he finds it. He wants me to come back over after Christmas and do a deep dig through of their house. He’s going north for 8 weeks.

If your wondering... this was the silver in the box.

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1510541437.621758.jpg

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went to an estate sale family run estate sale this weekend. Got to talking with family members and was able to buy some watches. And she asked if I was interested in jewelry. I said of course! She went inside and got a box and it was pretty full. Said her mom bought stuff on TV a lot. They went through it picked out everything they wanted and I could have it for $400. But if I found this sapphire diamond ring she wanted to know if I would bring it back because it was her moms and they could not find it. Looked through the stuff, gave them $400 and left.

Get home and search it, right away, Diamond sapphire ring.

View attachment 1515699

Today, Sunday I take it back to the guys house. I found your wife’s ring sir! He said that’s not it, but I didn’t know that was in there either. We got to talking he showed me some antiques around his house, things him and his wife collected. I gave him an extra $80 dollars for the ring which he was thrilled about! (10k) I tried, I hope he finds it. He wants me to come back over after Christmas and do a deep dig through of their house. He’s going north for 8 weeks.

If your wondering... this was the silver in the box.

View attachment 1515701
You've got young mouths to feed, someone's been looking out for you.

Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk

DFW_THer

Bronze Member
Feb 20, 2008
Coinslaughtersville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett Carrot Glued To A Stick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You gave him $80 for a ring that you had already purchased?

Beach boards the karma train every week. It obviously shows. Nice haul of silver from what I can see. Are any of the bracelets sought after designers? I see north of $800 in resellables at a glance, not considering any designer pieces.

Nice job!

JimDon

Silver Member
May 6, 2009
NC USA
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excalibur, White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great story. Your honesty will reap even bigger rewards

DFW_THer

Bronze Member
Feb 20, 2008
Coinslaughtersville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett Carrot Glued To A Stick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That blue stone twisted cuff looks like a David Yurman. I need details darn it hahah

OP
OP
B

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Beach boards the karma train every week. It obviously shows. Nice haul of silver from what I can see. Are any of the bracelets sought after designers? I see north of $800 in resellables at a glance, not considering any designer pieces.

Nice job!

Almost everything is designer. Although it’s all stuff purchased off of QVC but still nice solid silver

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I gotta get down and go to sales with you!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread